UNLOCKDOWN stages goes as follows:
- May 4 openings: bookstores, car-certificate stations (KETO), sports stores, consumer goods stores, flower shops, electric appliance stores, and - by appointment only - hairdressers. Producers at open-air markets will be allowed to travel between regions to sell their produce.
- May 11: All other stores opening.
- May 18: Parks, gardens, archaeological sites, zoological gardens, and OPAP betting stores will open.
- June 1: All malls open, with one customer per 20 sq.m., wearing masks; restaurants in malls will remain shut. Restaurants and coffee shops will operate their open-air premises, not their interior spaces, and with tables at a distance of 2 meters, maximum 4 people per table; round-year hotels will also open.
- There will be three additional opening stages in June: summer theaters, with social distancing and at 60 pct capacity; municipal or theme parks and outdoor children's play areas; and interior spaces of restaurants and coffee shops, hostels and such, and sports facilities, with distances between tables.